Author of An Inquiring Life: Weekly Contemplations
In 1980, I began the study and practice of meditation. This commitment supported my life as a parent, computer consultant and later as a member of the staff for the SYDA Foundation and executive director of Muktabodha Indological Research Institute. Self-inquiry and meditation are the foundation of my life and it is my great joy to share these practices with others. I am also a certified Waldorf teacher.
I offer the following professional services: editing, ghostwriting, and publishing. As a Waldorf Teacher and author of litkidz.com I also offer reading support for children of all ages. I live in Sonoma County, California, and can offer services in person or on-line. For more information on these, please contact me by Email.
My background includes:
- Over thirty-three years of study and practice in various forms of philosophy and meditation, including Siddha Yoga, Tibetan, Zen, and Theravadan Buddhist forms;
- Skilled facilitator and group leader, with over fifteen years experience in leadership and teacher training
- Certified Waldorf Teacher
- Extensive international experience; have lived, worked or led workshops in India, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Japan, China, Micronesia, Mexico, Kenya, Europe and Latin America
- Thirty years as an international computer consultant and educator
- Writer and editor of nonfiction books